So my dad decided to um change Internet company, which means that during this transitional, there'll be no Internet in our house. >_> So instead, I went to my a nearby college and used my sister's account to log on to their computers. Hm~ Yeah~ Everyone in the house is looking for alternative ways for Internet connection. Jojo drove to McDonald and did something stupid. I don't know, a lot of the times, I just don't understand what it is that he was thinking. Anyway, thank God I knew about the no internet situation like yesterday when I came home from night school, and not like on Friday - the current most important date: 2012 course selection at 5:30. Not only do I need the basic Internet, I need high speed if I am gonna win the battle of first come first serve enrolment.
O yea, just yesterday, I was at the bookstore and I found this like resume/cover letter book and it got me thinking. I was really tempted to buy it. Something just touched me, I felt moved and motivated. I had a huge debate and I'm still debating weather or not I should get it. It's like $20 and I don't know, yea maybe I should get it. lol It inspired to blog more about my day~ lol
About my day, I started work today. I failed the first impression and learned hat I'
m not suppose to bring a binder because I don't want to look like a student. What I want to be/ look like is something that is promotional material. So I will need to dress better and bring better stuff - more professional pens,folder,notebook. Taskwise it went okay~ Not bad, surprisingly. I made a small error but I was able to fix it and act like nothing was wrong. ^^ll I'll be much more careful next time. Other than that, there aren't anything else.
O and since there's no internet, I played a lot more gu zheng. I finished JJLin's Jiang Niam (o.O) and started Lady Gaga's Speechless, 2NE1's it hurt, BoA's Jewel Song, BoA's Every Heart~ Currently perfecting Jay Chou's An Jing~ It's too bad that I don't have a video camera. My dad said he got one and they are shipping it but I don't know when it will arrive. My boss is interested in seeing my youtube channel, so that she will get an idea of how I interactive with my social media audenice, which right now, is like 0 on youtube. X_X
No comments:
Post a Comment