Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Deactivated FB

Yeah~ the deed was done yesterday morning after some thinking... Until the stalker craze die down, I'm not going back on fb. I know it was just one crazy creepy loser freak and I can always fb block him, but still... I feel more comfortable if I can't be found at all. I blocked him on msn too and yea... u_u What a creep and complainer~ I don't care who are mutual friends~ even if it's Brit's or Ranny's, that was probably one of the most idiotic child I've talk to.

Anyway, what I learned today or past few days (haven't blog awhile)

-do NOT talk to strangers ever again!!! (no matter how pitiful they are, how dumbingly entertaining they are, or even somehow they manage to be charming; demonstrating values) talking to a person that you do not know is a NO-NO!!

-do tasks with an urgency~ to do it now, not later!!

-changing my style, maybe even just copying a celebrity style ~ whatever it is, is better than sloppy joe T_T I'm looking at Blake Lively and :D liking it~

Current Music: Sparks Fly - Tyler Ward & Julia Sheer

1 comment:

  1. some creepers are scary lol

    hey hey im playing baddy tom ^^ xD

    ReplyDelete