Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Aftermath

So the exam didn't go well. I should have known that the ADMS ppls/courses/exams always, I MEAN ALWAYS~ find some ways to screw it over. I don't wanna repeat how they screw me over (tho I admit, I could have done better on my part, it definately wasn't my best u_u)


So I started preparing for finals. I got a quiz next week or something. *sigh* Getting some help from a friend on Wed, so doing my prep now. I still have to send my draft for the catalog for work by tonight. X_X So much stuff to do.

Today, I went to pick up my grad present for brit. If I have time and finds my mom's ipod touch lying around, I'll take a pic of it and post it lol. n omg~~ So I was at pmall today, didn't expect to buy anything else. I went into the CD store and usually, even if I want to buy something, the prices are a total turn off. But today, I found Alan's Best Of Album!!! For A REALLY REALLY GOOD PRICE!! It was still a bit expensive, but for the deal that I was getting, :D:D:D ^-^ I'm sooo happy. I have her album just standing there on my desk right now, her smile is too sweet to just put it away. Now that I think about it, the last album I got was FIR's Love Diva. It was like 2/3 years ago? lol I don't know~ I also saw Koda Kumi and I kinda wanna get her tour stuff. Cept, I find that their stuff is not compatible to our DVD, which means that I can only watch it on comp. But if I can watch it on comp, mine was well just youtube it something. Hm~ I do like Koda Kumi, there was a point in time (I think it was during her Kingdom era) that I debated and debated if I should get her CD. I'm still debating but she doesn't have the same appeal as Alan where something in me is just itching to own it. lol If it was a different CD cover, like her walking or something, I don't think I would have gotten it. hmm.. Let me find a picture, and you'll see what I mean.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18900000/alan-new-album-JAPAN-PREMIUM-BEST-MORE-alan-18980131-400-400.jpg

lol like how can you say no to that. lol In comparison to this:

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UWACCvPqwYE/TVagnlUh6rI/AAAAAAAASgU/REdWRo5WMiY/s400/kk2007.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.twins-azalea.co.cc/2011/02/dvd-koda-kumi-koda-kumi-live-tour-2007.html&usg=__GoFFqN8vZRDJMfATBk6ibjOYxJ0=&h=400&w=283&sz=41&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=BTmj9dpJyg63iM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=86&ei=208BTpr9Hcm_tgfx2oT-DQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkoda%2Bkumi%2Btour%2Bdvd%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D556%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=392&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0&tx=34&ty=65&biw=1024&bih=556

2 comments:

  1. lol the album cover makes a big BIG influence whether i buy the cd ^^~ xD

    dont worry about the exams and hope you have a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete