Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stats II Exam

Soo Midterms on Sat~ And lately, I feel so so so guilty, cuz I just feel like I havent study enough yet. Instead of studying, my eyes are on the net looking at bags and shoes and sales lol x_x I told myself that I am not going shopping until after midterms but that doesn't keep my heart from flying there. lol *sigh* I did all 5 chapters MC test bank yesterday. It was so cruel. lol

omg~ Funny thing that happened today. ommmmggg~ so I made an appointment with my TA (kinda) (he's my age, if not, then he's a year younger than me) for like extra help cuz I like failed the MC. lol~ Long story short, he agreed to meet me for 1 hour only and he reminded me (which I really did totally forgot) his work hours. So you see~ it was all professional and just business ~ Still, my sister thought that appointment was inappropriate. Considering that it was not at his work hours, we met elsewhere (Timmys) instead of the school... but that was becuz it was more convenient for him ( well both of us actually) And in a way, I get it~ It doesn't look good for both of us~ So it won't happen again~ Especially after what happened today LOLOL

omg... where do I begin? Ok so~ He arrived a bit late and we got right into regression analysis. Suddenly, he received a call and he was like "I'm helping a friend with stats rite now~ ttul~ lunch after (w.e the convo was)" lol

Some time later, some older guy walked in and he was like "hey~ how come you're here?" My TA responded "helping a friend with stats" Then he responded something and immediately, the TA got really frustrated and angry that he was disturbing us. He made this gesture to show him that like I was there. But he doesn't seem to get it, he kept talking to him, until you can tell that the TA was really really annoyed. Then he like asked to borrow money from him or something~ So my TA pull up some money and gave it to him, and he left. My TA was p-i-s-s-e-d! lol that guy like robbed him. lol The entire time, I was just trying to pretend like I didn't notice anything.

So the studying continued, however, I think the TA still felt annoy and he was not very umm... he was not in a good mood. THEN Suddenly!!! That guy came back. He took a seat beside my TA, turned his body toward us, and was like watching us. lolol omg it was soooo awk!! lol I don't even know what he was doing, he was just sitting there watching us. We were both like o.O - pretending not to notice anything, just studying the formulas and books. So for like a good 20-30 minutes, that's what he was doing. I didn't even look at him cuz again, I was pretending to not notice anything.

After some time, he finally left. When the one hour is up, my TA was like "o~ where did he go?" SO I said, "o~ I think your friend left already (I only said his friend cuz I know it couldn't be his father)" Then he said, "lol, that's my uncle."

loool~ So jokes~ I don't know why, but I get a strange feeling that his uncle made some comments about me or something. I have no idea, I tried not to eardrop. I will also withhold comments I have about his uncle out of respect for my TA ~of course~ lol

Anyway, I think people (like my sister or even maybe that uncle guy) think that there might be something going on, but it's all in their heads. lol My TA is definitely a good guy, I would write a letter of reference for him, but he's my TA. That's that~

No comments:

Post a Comment