I'm not feeling so well right now. Maybe I only got 6 hours of sleep today? Maybe I talked too much during baddy? omg~ Seriously, my employer is like starting some type of cult lol, I mean I always knew wanted to start them but she never fails to amuse me. She made this herbal type of tea thing that smelled sooo nasty~ she said~ "only Christians can drink it" lol omg, I think I forgot it in the subway on the way home, I didn't get to have a zip lolol
Ranny wasnt home u_u, I think he was out with his friends. He did call me back but I was too focus on research, didn't even notice the vib. form my cell. >_> FB Stalked him a bit, just to see how he's doing. I then found this little Rita girl lol Just a friend? or just got friendlier? They'll be going out to see a movie n such. Thing is, this girl is 14. What is Ranny thinking? lolol But w.e~ do wut u want, it's yr life~ It'll bee really really weird to see Ranny with a little girl tho, like 6/7 years age gap. I dun wanna think about it anymore~ too weird~
ranny likes kids o_o dun worry, alex dont like kids... exept you of course :)
ReplyDelete