Monday, July 5, 2010

gasp~ I'm blogging again o_o

So for the past fews days/weeks, there's something that kinda bothers me. I finally have some time out from work and other important personal matters (staying #1. in bejewel :P) to type it out. I don't really know where to begin >_> life's just complicated.

1) I don't get how people can be so comfortable with posting private pictures on fb? Private as in the type of photos that Miley Cyrus pulled, which included the "hey I look good in underwear~" and the " baby I'm semi-naked" type of pics? I thought only Milye Cyrus and physco wannabes of Cyrus are willing to post their pics like that shamelessly. But I guess I thought wrong, I just don't understand why a certain someone >_> would do that... *sigh* and the following comments were just so wrong. >_> It is your life though and although I'm in no position to judge you, I hope you are prepare for whatever consequences that those uploads might bring you. Oh and please~ don't think by blocking me on fb, I will not have access to your fb.





I'll leave the rest for later. If I have time :P too hungry~

No comments:

Post a Comment