Wednesday, July 7, 2010

D.o.C.t.O.r

Wow~ I'm blogging almost every single day, it's really scaring me. I blame market research, it's sooo much work T_T~ *sigh* I guess work is still better than no work. Anyways~ Moving on~ I went to the doctor today to get my shot. <_< It was like whatever, just get it over with it~

I'm not sure why, but I have this huge biase against my family doctor and just doctors and nurses in general. From my experience, family doctor, normal doctor, specialized doctors, and so on, are pretty much all the same. Why? Because they are some of the most uncaring people you'll ever meet. As lease for me, this is the case~

I detest doctors so much (God forbid) if I ever get cancer or whatever. I would rather die then go see them. I know it's a bit too extreme, but it's somewhat true. I would do almost anything to avoid seeing a doctor. I think I even ran away from a doctor once to avoid getting a shot lol. I know their own lives are stressful and insane but the way they treat people are just so ironic, so unprofessional. Patients to them are just another item waiting to be check off. They only spend so much time and money to be a doctor is 'caues of family pressure to achieve this supposive respectable occupation that'll bring honour to the family and their own interest in experimenting with life.

So, I've finally decided to see a specialized doctor after visiting the pharmacist today. I gotta book my appointment asap too, have to go to HK soon. Even though I really dislike that doctor as well, I trust my pharmacist's professionlism and his overall character. He's honestly one of the nicest guy I have ever met. Compare to those doctor fools who only knows their little section of the book and nothing else, he is such an amazing pro. Even though this is my second time seeing him, I truely truely respect him. I will take his advice to revisit that specialist dude. I have so far rejected everyone's advice on seeing that >_> dude (just mainly mom, family, and mom's friends), hopefully I won't be disappointed with the results. <_<

1 comment:

  1. doctors might be a little better here, but yea, some are pretty useless. whats wrong with you anyway? ): i hope you get better soon >.<

    ReplyDelete