Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cancelled

I was going to have my lesson today. I even cleaned my gu zheng and was planning to bring it to my teacher for tuning after so long. But a friend of my parents' (excuse my language, dumbfounded) son decided to do something crazy and hit his head. He is now in the hopsital and the doctors are preparing for the surgrey. The thing is, hopstials' doctors/ nurses don't treat patients until after they waited for about 6 hours, even if they got hit by a car and lost half of their body/face, it's like it's in their norm or something to be always lagging. So apparently (I think) he got treated almost immdiately which also means that it could very much be a life and death situation. *sigh* I'm not very fond of him but I really do hope he'll survive and live differently from now on. I just didn't like how dad was trying to blame it on Jojo. If that was suppose to be funny, it really wasn't. It was just plain immature, this has nothing to do with Jojo. That guy was already kinda crazy to begin with and is not like Jojo was a good friend of his, to say that it was Jojo's influence that caused this accident just arg annoying and down-right wrong >_> omg~ and the way how Jojo handled this false-accusation mad things even worse. He just made it even more convincing that he was the guy to blame, exactly what my father wanted perhaps? I don't know.

So Jojo and Esy had mandarin class today. I had to go too but I couldnt just cancel my teacher. Nobody understand why I have to go to gu zheng class u_u. ANyways, so I couldnt go to the manadrin and they can't drive me to gu zheng class cuz it's at opposite direction and the time was conflicting, which was fine. Esy and jojo takes one car, and my dad and I will take the other car. Suppose to anyways, but my dad couldn't drive at this moment, for real legit reasons. His friend wants him to go to the hopsital with him, he even ofter to drive him there. So it's alrite, you'll think my mom can drive me right? WRONG. I guess she really wants to be there for her friend too. So she told dad to drive me to gu zheng and that friend can bring her instead. So they argued for a bit. Dad offer to drive me at the end, but it'll be really risky with his current condition. I was uncomfortable with this idea and so was mom. Still, mom tried to get esy to drive me there, but it just don't make sense. She told her to just drop me off nearby and I can just walk there since I still have time. After class's done, I can walk to some McDonald and stay for there an hour or so. Or, I can just wait in my teacher's house for an hour, she wouldn't mind. >____> *sigh* I actually don't mind walking and I rather stay out at night then having to bother my teacher and bring her any kinds of inconvience. But I need to bring my gu zheng today for tuning and there's no way I can carry that around. u_u

So mom was really pissed at whatever she was pissed at. So the aruging went on for a bit until I stepped in and offer to call my teacher for a cancellation. My dad said no, it's unnecessary, besides it's not very nice to cancel someone 20 mins earlier. I went upstair while they argued some more. Finally, my father came up and told me to cancel it.

I called~ My teacher was very understanding, I told her about the situation, and she was very nice about it. Although she did sound a bit annoyed~ what does it matter though, I'm the one who has to talk to her, not mom, she wouldn't know. >_> So I told them that I cancelled it and my mom was SOOOO happy. <_< if I just quit gu zheng altogether, I wonder if that'll make her happier.

What I don't understand is that why wont she drive me and then go to the hopstial herself. She thought Jojo was crazy for suggesting this idea, like omg go to the hopstial myself, are you high? Like why not? *sigh* With all due respect to my mom, I just think that she should be more respectful to my teachers, she take things for granted way too easily. Me and my process/ learning is never a proity to her. She only wants to receive the praise and glory from her peers but always gives me the feeling that she don't want to pay for my lessons. >_> *sigh*

I don't know. u_u This is the last straw though. If this happens one more time, I will have to confront her. >_> and I don't know, I don't believe in the sorries anymore. x_x

2 comments:

  1. i hope the guys okay >.<

    sounded you had a pretty bad day :( *hugs* if only you can drive yourself there :/

    carrying the guzeng around would be kinda inconvinient >_< take a nice rest and start fresh tomorrow ^^ you stil have me your europe bff :D

    ReplyDelete