So yesterday's supposive meeting was rearrange to today due to unforseen circumstances. However, unforseen circumstances remains unforseen and so I was pick up an hour and 15 mins later than the orginal time. Knowing that my boss is indeed a busy woman, her schedule is pack with meetings after meetings, I waited patiently of course. :P Now comes the funny part~ The person who pick me up had to buy milk for my boss and she has another meeting right after mine. So we went to a supermarket pretty close by my house right~ All was well untill when we came back to the car! It wouldn't start. I was holding a box with 4 bags of milk while the guy was trying to get his car to start. Apparently super hot weather can mess up your car. To make matters more amusing, he forgot to bring his cell andI left mine at home 'cause I had to leave in such a rush. Luckily, there was a pay-phone that works in the plaza. We quickly called to notify her of the situation. She was going to come save us BUT the guy had her car keys! lol So we were stuck there with with milk at 32 degree. I was like melting x_x Thankfully, the car finally started working. It was too late though still, my boss was already late for her next meeting. So he drove me back home and they called like at 11 somthing pm and told me that they're coming right now, then we held the meeting, in the car. >_> I was watching a movie too at that time. Oh well~ wow it's almost 1am, I still have to wash dishes. o_o
Current Music: Stick Wit U - PCD
o.o you was stuck in the heat for so long ): and you got your boss late lol..how was the meeting in the car anyway? ~ ^^
ReplyDeletelol It wasnt mee~ >_< it was the unforseen circumstance~ it was okay.... She gave me my next assignment
ReplyDelete