Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chasing.

I know it's not about where you're gonna be, the things you're gonna have, the harvest when it comes to life and being sucessful, it's about who u'll become ~ but right now, at this moment, I really feel like I need all that. I need a bigger space, a neater, a more positive enviornment to help me think. I just can't wait anymore. At this rate, we're all gonna be staying here. T^T Really really really wanna move. I want my own space. u_u *sigh* I still have to loan from OSAP and pay them back after I gard. T_T I really want a high paying job. I feel like those fishes in those supermarket. Caged with 6 other big fishes in the same space and everyone is like in your face all the time. *sigh* Study harder. Work harder. Train harder. Forget modelling, dancing, bento boxes, bejewel, music, and my love for anything else. What makes me happy right now is that space and if that's the price, I am prepare to pay it.

What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know. Arnold Schwarzenegger



Before I go to sleep and start fresh tomorrow, I just want to add this item to my prayer list tonight. Although I don't know her, a friend of my bf is a friend mine. Tho there's absoutely nothing I can do to ease the pain, I shall remember it in prayers.

Music: I Dreamed A Dream - Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment