Sunday, May 1, 2011

yay~`

So all the marks are out!! and YAY I GOT AN A in Roots of Canada or something like that~ And this essay AI wrote actucally qualified to compete for the William West something Prize lol!! Although the prize is nothing huge, but what an honour to be selected~ Top 2 papers in class!! You know how big my class is? lol BIG!!

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the results this year. The lowest mark was like a C+ from OD >_> but I was sick for that whole week (fever n everything) couldn't study. u_u Everything else was not bad too~ Thank God~ lol my psy prof bumped me up to a B. So even though I almost failed my final I end up with a B. ^-^ yay~~ OMG n econ was a shocker too~ cuz the final was soo cruel!! we all walked out the exam room shooking our heads~ sighing~ n alot of ppls failed/ did really bad. I actually did ok~ N honestly, I didnt study that much. yayyyy~~~

Very very happy~ Sigh* As for Ranny, he's in HK right now. I called him for advice recently and turn out that I made a long distance call. It's funny cuz even now, after all these time, the fact that he's sharing his life with someone else is still really bothering me. u_u n to be honest, I think I'll just have to live with it.

After finding out that he's in HK, n chances are, he's with his gf. Somehow, something inside of me changed. I don't want to feel sorry for myself, but I can't get the whole thing out of my system either. Instead, I am now obsessing to be something. I have started cross-country again every morning (well.. Mon-Fri lol) at 7am, cuz I wanna be skinny n pretty n energetic. Gonna get my room cleaned up. Gonna practice everyday to put my cons on. Gonna do this and that. But no matter what I do, I always seems to be thinking about him. Pathetic eh~ o~ love makes us all fools~


Current Music: Failling - Tyler Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment