Saturday, April 23, 2011

another one....

I've been listening to a lot of songs lately and suddenly, the thought of Ranny and his new girl came up in my mind again. So I told myself, I don't want you back! I don't want you back! I don't want you back! I don't know if I'm pretending or what not, but I just want to have a peace of mind. Every time he comes up in my mind, he triggers this whole mixture of emotion and attitude - hurt, happiness, anger, thankfulness, jealousy (gasp), patheticalism (lol no such world but o well), love, hate, annoyance, I can go on and on. Point is, I don't want you back. Just leave already. You have no place here. I don't need you anymore. I can make my own decision. I don't need your advice. I don't need or want your entertainment. You're free to go! Dismissed!

I saw strangers again by wongfu production, and it was difficult to watch. For them, it was a year and a half. For me and Ranny, it was over 4 years (not including the meeting and chase stage lol) I really hate these stages they say, maybe it's cuz they're so real, I really hate it. So so much. I would never ever want a relationship like that. It's too late for me and Ranny tho, we're strangers now. He got a new girl. I really don't know what to say... I don't know what to think. I really don't know how to deal with this.

You know how you would wish to live at this moment forever. Especially for youth,we wish that these years will go on n on ~ Well, I wish the opposite, I wish time will pass even faster. I wish time will really take flight~ I wish in a blink of an eye we'll all be old~ I think I wanna return to my heavenly father.

I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but this pain is just eating me. It leaves me so confuse. *sigh* but the break up is done. The storm has passed. It could only get better.

2 comments:

  1. dont let it bother you, it would hurt anyone, not because we still have feelings, just that we value what we once had. im sure you'll find a better guy soon and dont take time as granted, make the most of it :)

    i still read your blog post btw ^__^

    ReplyDelete