Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tangled

First week of summer school just got started and it was BORRINNNNNNNGGGG!! I think Im gonna drop OHS and take something else. Cuz the prof cannot teach AT ALL!! It's not just boring it's draining. It really feels like a waste of time.

Anyway, I saw Tangled yesterday. Yes, it came out on DVD like a long time ago, but I didn't get to see it till yesterday. I just wanna say that Mandy Moore is like one my fav fav fav actress~ and Repunzel is like my fav princess. Why? Cuz it's my first big story I can read and understand all by myself in Chinese. ^^ll *sigh*

um~ O yea~ I now have confidence - in stats that's 95%I think (lol)that Ranny's gf is indeed stalking me on fb. lool SHe does it pretty frequently~ Like whenever I have an update she'll be checking on my profile lol using Ranny's account of course. But see, Ranny hardly ever uses fb and if he does, he'll be just replying to a comment or getting some YTSA club promotion out. Unless all of a sudden, after he get a new gf, he is now all curious about his ex~ LOL which is not likely :P Oh~ I know him too well~ lol

I'm not sure if I blog about this already. So I'll just keep all my side-comments to myself. *sigh* Ranny's a special one lol.

Sooo yeaa~ It's been some time since I posted pics~ so I'll post a today.







lol was gonna post more.. but it wont let me so maybe next time~~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment