Dear blogspot~
I'm so bored. I'm debating if I should call Micah. He's the only friend who I can talk to. *sigh* Sounds depressing. But I don't know. How is it that I have over 500 friends on fb yet I can't talk to anyone of them at a more personal level? The only person who I ever feel comforting just randomly calling is Ranny. lol And even with him, it all has change now. I can still call Micah I suppose, but I don't really have much to say. I'm just calling cuz I can't find something better to do? Hm... See I don't want to be such a bother.I would rather be all by myself then be troublesome/annoying. lol
Hm~ Other then that, I spend the whole day watching this British drama show. I forget what it's call but is about this call girl living this double life. It's kinda interesting and listening to her British accent was simply delightful~ lol
Current Music: 悲しみは雪に眠る- aLan
you forgot about me T__T
ReplyDelete