SO I finished all my finals today. It was so cruel. How they had 2 exams on a Sunday morning 10am and another one at 7pm -10pm. I drove to school today and I drove my friend home too, since buses only comes like once every hour at time or not even. Turns out he didn't know where he live, which I still find it amusing. SO I spend like an hour trying him around and finally got it. Then when I was coming home, I took a wrong turn and I had to drive round and round again. That and also some dangerous situation where this car was going to turn left, but wasn't. Its head was just sitting on my lane and I was coming down my lane at 70. It was actually really scary. I didn't have time to think, I just cut onto the other side, THANK GOD there were no cars there or else I would have hit someone. I should have like beeped the car. >_>
Anyway the exams. Oh my! Both exams were just cruel. I have no idea how I did T_T Somehow I'm not as depressed though. I think I'm bogged down bout Ranny lol Hopefully it's the last of him on Raining Jewels. *Sigh* Its funny how one text, one phone call can get me so happy. It's like I'm on drug or something. Another txt (just completely random like "cool~ nice") can completely loses that happy, excited, smiley effect. The mood swing is getting annoying. Even if I say I don't want to think about it anymore, 1 month down the row will be the same. I really want to forget about him. Him and what's her face. u_u sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment