Sunday, March 27, 2011

Commercial Contest

So this is my contest entry. lol Thanks to my brother and my friend, we made the vid. lol There are more clips but I didn't have time to edit and submit before the deadline. So I did what I could in that limited amount of time. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIQsV2X9ov0

Remember to subscribe. lol

As for today, I find it amusing how the last chapter of my psychology course is all about love, intimacy, attraction, and so on. Especially of what just happened. lol Itsn't that amusing? And I get an exam on it today. The whole day, even now, thoughts of Ranny kept coming to me. And each time it does, I tell myself to fight against any resistance that will keep Ranny from being happy. Honour our agreement. Respect his decisions. I will never stand in his way of happiness. If he finds happiness with that girl, if that girl is able to make him all that, then let it be. I want the best for him. I really do. It's the least I can do.


Current music: lose like me -Glee

1 comment:

  1. i never knew you was a guy :p

    thanks for subscribing, i subbed back ^^

    the video is nice ^^ xD

    ReplyDelete