Saturday, February 19, 2011

Somtimes...

Sometimes I feel like those rich kids, who's parents just gives them a load of cash to make up for the neglect and the lack of care. Except for the fact that we;re not rich and they never gave me a load of cash. But sometimes, they do buy me presents to make up I guess. Other times, they'll stood us out on a dinner while they're busy shopping, but told us to order anyways at some fancy restaurant and paid their with visa. I know they love us in their own way, whatever that means, but I don't know. I'm sure they have lots of things to say about me, like just yesterday, lol my father called me a disappointment. It didn't hurt, not one bit, it was a way to express his feelings at that time and I can understand where he's coming from. But then again, I can say the same for them. I don't know why, but the situation seem so sad.

You know, my lil bro, he's in Gr.4 I think? There was this parent teacher interview recently and his teacher complained that he is always tired and he's always hungry. Can you people like pack snacks for him? And of course, my mother was upset when she heard this, like "omg~ I didn't neglect my child, I'm a good parent really I am! I let him do whatever he wants as long as it doesn't bother me, I'm good" Now of course she didn't say this to the teacher's face. When my sister heard it, she got angry with my lil bro, because he should know and learn how to look after himself like how we all did. Pack his own lunch and find snacks and eat his snacks. And finally, I got angry at him because you don't tell your teacher that our parents don't feed you! You post it like a blog like what I'm doing right now (jking), but have you no dignity? You'll think the teacher will start bringing food for you if you tell them that? NO SILLY! They'll just think you have bad upbringings, then label you and tell the other teachers about it. All in all, it'll ruin your name in that school, elementary teachers are really bias.

I think the reason why I am so upset is because they don't seems to care about competition that I am currently in. I don't think they're really interested about it. Im going to NATIONAL in Montreal!! Doesn't that mean anything to you? Do you know how big a deal it is for me? They don't want to know what I'm learning and don't want us to interfere with their work. So don't BS you want to know about me!

There's a very wise saying from Jim Rohn. He said (not in exact words) you can tell your child that 'John! You've mess up!' But DON'T LEAVE THEM MESS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment