Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GAME ON!!

So the meeting times are set. My team is coming back alive. The other cocach finally responded, this is what she said "I'll come at 8am but only because I have extremely high hopes on you guys." Now we are back on track and we are out to get them!!! FINALLY! I'll pray that we'll give it everything we got and that all our hard work will be paid off when we win first place at National. Let the intensity of the training and pressure come before me. Concordia, McMaster, Lauier and any other universities across the nation will step aside, we'll show them the meaning of superstars1

So no more bejewel~ :P If I ever feel like playing it again, I will go increase my vocab. I will also begin conditioning myself with morning excerise and also read the news everyday single day. Analysis and storytell it to my siblings~

VICTORY IS OURS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment