So recently, Ranny's been somewhat strange. I don't want to think too much about it but I don't know, I thin something's up. Long story short, his msn name is suggesting something odd. I'm not exactly sure I know what I am talking and I'm pretty sure I'm thinking too much already, but I just can't help noticing his first display name "I dunno, i dunno i dunno y did i do that", and then " y did I do this?", and later, "hate life". o.O I know that he went pooling with Becky and some other friends of her, like did anything happen between them. lol~ Not that is any of my business, but it's a possibility.=\ Hmm~ What's even more strange, is that today, he ask me to go out to lunch with him. We talked and stuff. With the stuff that we talked about, something's definitely bothering him. But what? I hope he knows that he can tell me. Even if a relationship didn't work out, we're still the closest friends.
Having said that, I don't see us in a relationship right now. Not now, not ever. It's not impossible but odds are against it. Reality is cruel and life is demanding. We've chosen our own path.
Current Music: Sway - Glee
No comments:
Post a Comment