Monday, November 25, 2013

Being Critical - The Knife that Stabs

Haven't blogged forever. I'm really tired, I have work tomorrow but I really need to let this out. This anger that's been suppressed inside of me need to get out.

For the longest time, I had been in a love hate relationship with a good friend of mine. As tough as she was to me and as cruel her choice of words are, she turn my head to a new path. She teared me apart and helped restored a new me. A stronger and slightly more smarter and hardworking me.

Still, she seems to have a problem with unperfect things. And me, being far from perfect, always fell to her judgement and criticism. I do believe that friends helps each other gets better by helping each other to realize the mistake you make but is it necessary to be critical in everything?

She probably disapprove of my badminton friends.Well.. I know she dislike my family. I know she hated my ex. I don't even know why we are still friends. She disapprove everything around me and hates the way I treat her. I am just so confuse... Why is she still holding onto me?

All in all, I already had a not so great day at work and I just don't want additional unnecessary negativity. I know what I'm doing. Anyway, I'm too tired. Sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment