In life, we are dealt with certain cards - some good, some not so good. There are definitely some really cool cards in my hand but there are also some really bad cards in my hand. For example, my naturally dried eyes. It poses a problem when I got lots to do but my eyes are just really tired. It happens quite often. Perhaps the light is too dim or I have been looking at the screen for too long, but the work still needs to get done. I also have cold feet. Even now, my cold feed makes me not want to because I can feel them going numb.
The doctor say that yes - I do have vision issues where my eyes is lacking oxygen and hormones problems that causes my feet to be really cold. Both of these conditions are like a disability that hidden me from doing what I want to be doing. For example, I can only read for a certain period of time in my room before my vision start blurring in and out. But today at Toastmaster, our newest member did his first speech today and he said something very inspiring. (Well... Actually his entire speech was very inspiring). He said that this world is merciless. Tears would not help you. You gotta be strong. I think this is very true. Even though I have these conditions, the world only looks at your results, regardless how sad your story seems. I find him a very admirable guy - doesn't look too bright, speaks somewhat slow, but is actually very intelligent. His attitude, work ethics and thinking is what I can really learn from - I don't need Elle too tell me to know.
Even though I'm unemployed, I seems to have a lot on my plate. People don't seems to realize but I actually got a lot to do. I should really be grateful about it too, shouldn't I?
Anyway I wants to start blogging more. Jim Rohn thinks its good English practice and helps reflection. He also said a lot of things but it's what I can remember right now. X_X
No comments:
Post a Comment