Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lately~ I am tempted to purchase Adele's 21 o_o lol I don't know why but I've been listening to a lot of her music lately. I also want to watch 3D Glee X_X!! *sigh* My poor hard-earn-money~ THere are also these really cool hot blazer that I've been *_* but u know~ my room is kinda messy so until I clean I'm not getting anything. 'Sides it's really expensive >__> Like really really expensive *sigh* Maybe when I get a stable income then I can afford it.

So my father notice a change in behaviour in me~ He even called me out on it yesterday~ So whatever it is, it must be huge~ because my father usually don't notice anything about me really. Although I think I have my parents convinced that it's my demanding work that I am dating and perhaps the reason why I'm always so happy suddenly is because my boss has already driven me to insanity.

So my schedule looks hectic next week. I mean HECTIC! It's crazy, like I have to make time for family dinner. lol Not even bible study just eating at home. Maybe I should make more of an effort to spend more time with my family. So here's wut it looks like:

Monday - work, potluck dinner ^_<
Tuesday - badminton, chilling out with ya know~
Wednesday - work, tai chi, gu zheng (trying to fit everything in)
Thursday - gu zheng at night
Friday - maybe scrabble, maybe not
Saturday - Don't know yet
Sunday - Don't know yet

Hmm I need more time to practice gu zheng~ have to memorize some music x_X for Nov examination

Current Music: Set Fire To The Rain - Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment