So my stats final is coming up right, I really need to study. Especially since I mad fail the midterm with half the class~ The class average was 59%.Even if they bell it up, it wouldn't do that good for me. u_u So I really need to get perfect in like everything.
Work-wise, I have SOOO much to do! Just so much on my plate. T_T Have to rush something done tonight for my one and only~ u_u *sigh*
Social Life? Seeing this friend of mine a lot lately o_o Like every other day. I see his parents too, I play badminton with his father. So I don't know~ I know he likes me tho I'm not sure if he's just playing or what not. Frankly speaking, I don't want a relationship, and I hope I made it clear with him. I don't think he wants one either. But if this is just all fun and games then there should be some type of boundaries? If not, then I should set some. Hm.... o.O
No comments:
Post a Comment