So this is the second week already. I still haven't gotten all my books yet >_> I think I'll get the online version cuz its half price and I dun have to be in line.
So the marks are out and I got really depressed. Like really? I went into the finals with all 80s!! except (except for HUMA)... And my finals were kinda shocking. I know I didn't as well but the drop was brutal. Some of the final exams I thought were soooooo unfair!! Stupid TD! THat exam was soo freakin unfair! If the results were belled, that just made the situation a lot sadder. *sigh*
Anyways, I better prepare for my compeition this Friday now!! Must WIN!! My boss is going to be there x_x And the pressure is on man~ Did I mention that this school keyboad really suck? Its so hard to type. >_>
I dunno what's gonna happen at the competition. Just do my best, give it everything I got and stay focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment