It's snowing~ but that's not it.
I had my HRM Research exam this morning ~ but it's not that either.
My OD Prof really lectured us today ~ but it's not that.
My boss called me~ I'm actually glad.
My parents made some mistakes~ I can't say what but I'm really worry. Really upset why they would do that. I don't want to believe what the other people are saying. I just can't believe it. Not my own parents.
I just don't believe it. I wish these thoughts will just leave me.
I'm just going to focus on exams and studying and work and prep for the case study competition. Currently preparing the case and going head on with our competitions. I really really really want to win this. I might struggle in confidence, but lately, I learned to be humble and be confident in God. lol
Current Music: Scared of Lonely - Beyonce
No comments:
Post a Comment