Thursday, October 7, 2010

BDay

So a lot of ppls/friends wonder wut I did for my bday, so I'm just gonna annouce it on my blog what I did on Oct 2nd.

I worked with my group at school till 11:30pm n forgot to have dinner.


The persentation is finally over, but I'm still sooo stress. So I took a day off today, not sure if it's a good idea, cuz I have to hang in my work assignment to my boss tomorrow and I havent started X_X I just couldnt work today, that persentation sucked me dry. It was 4 days (like 8/9amish) n 4 nites (11/12pm, 1/2/3amish), I skipped so many meals, I even skipped class to work on it. It was the most intense group work I have ever done so far. Fourth year classes are SOOOO demanding T_T Like I honestly don't have time for anything else. Speaking of now, I am sooo screw for tomorrow, but my brain is just not functioning. I need at least one day to recover from that one week of intensity.

I;ll have to get started after I finish this blog. I have some ideas that I wanna work with but I don't know how the market research is gonna go about. ANyways~~ let's not talk about the boring stuff, ogmomgomgomg~ sO I went out with my lil sis today to the mall n did some shopping rite~ n then after that, Ranny called me <3 He remembered that it was my bday (or more like belated bday) so he treated me n my sister dinner o_o Yeah~ lolol my lil sis thinks he's good looking n gave me a thumb up lol~ It's too bad that we have no plans of getting back together anytime soon~ it's for the best tho I think~ he'll partying, meeting other girls n building that network~ go to the states, study , work~ I'm sure his name will be well-known one day~ n there's no way I'm loosing to him ~~~


must get back to work now~ *sigh* dunno y~ but I miss him already lolol~ ok getting back to work now~ for real~

Music: Overprotected - Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment